Tuesday, August 19, 2014
When we find ourselves in situations like this we need to follow some steps;
- Identify the options you have
- Highlight the pros and cons of each option
- Decide which would take longer to achieve (if there is a deadline)
- Decide which would make you happier
- Stay focused and eliminate obstacles and discouragement
- Have a clear mind and breathe deep
- Then you can make the best decisions
Sunday, August 17, 2014
All want to be free but do not know how to be free; here are some ways:
- Stop thinking about the situation for a few hours
- Do something you have not done in a while like read a book, ride a bike, take a walk
- Visit friends and talk about everything other than the problem
- Take a walk to the beach and just sit and watch the waves
- Stroll to a park or playground and watch children and dogs play. They have no care in the world and it is easier to be a child than an adult.
Thursday, August 14, 2014
Life can be very tricky, it pops up with surprises and when you realise you finally got what you wanted, your heart begins to race and all your plans begin to play right before you.
We can get across the bridge of life; nothing lasts forever.
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Imagination takes you to a different world where the seemingly impossible becomes possible.
As long as the dreams, thoughts and visions stay pure; aiming to help someone or making life easier and better to live in and not destructive, imagination remains harmless and definitely not a crime.
Sunday, August 10, 2014
Mia had everything Leah had and more but did not seem satisfied and she yearned for more.
Life is all about being content with what you have, unfortunately people always aim higher and higher. Take a moment to pause and quantify the things you have and have achieved and a feeling of satisfaction will sweep through you like a beach wave.
Try not to regret, experience satisfaction and be grateful.
Friday, August 8, 2014
Life is becoming too complicated and too mysterious to be handled without God. It takes only one step and that is to believe.
Wednesday, August 6, 2014
Is it all worth it? Can we all escape it? Is it a plan to merge the world? Or a scheme to divert us all?
Looking to the Heavens were only our hope comes from.