Wednesday, September 17, 2014
1. The caring one who is always concerned about the safety of the other.
2. The sharing one who always gets a gift for the other and when getting anything for yourself remembers to get for your partner.
3. Sacrifices time, finances and chores around the house.
4. Quick to tell when morale is low and has a secret weapon of cheering the partner up.
5.Understands alone time and willing to give space.
Judge yourself, are you the better partner?
Monday, September 15, 2014
Are you in a relationship where you feel your partner does not love you as you do and may have settled for you to either protect their future or keep a partner? Here are some signs to help you find out;
1. Your partner dwells on past relationships and keeps memories of exes.
2. Your partner is more interested in what would happen when you are dead. Insurance, will and assets.
3. Your partner is happier around others and less excited with you.
4. Your partner is always hesistant to say 'I love you'
5. Your partner always finds fault in everything you do; wishing you could be someone else.
It can all be fixed when you talk and understand each other.
Friday, September 12, 2014
Truth is these flashes come and go, we fantasize and go all soft knowing such memories are meant to be behind us rather than before us.
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Everyone is meant to live in love, enjoying every moment of it. Love should not be endured with punches, kicks, threat or insults. Love should correct peacefully and not taken for granted. There is a breaking point for everyone, try avoid being the next victim behind bars.
Monday, September 8, 2014
You need a holiday
You need to breathe
You need an adventure
You need to reflect
You need to date your partner again.
A break, another chance and new ways of viewing life can help your relationship. There is hope for all relationships.
Saturday, September 6, 2014
What makes married people luckier than single people? The answer is nothing, a single person can have what a married person has.
Can a married person live like a single person? Not to the extreme of having the liberty to do as you please. You will always owe your partner an explanation.
Can I have both worlds? Unfortunately you have to choose where you want to be. If the person you choose to spend the rest of your life with agrees with your decision of being with you married or unmarried-wonderful. If not, you will have to make a decision that will affect you for the rest of your life.
You decide which is best for you...
Thursday, September 4, 2014
When a lady does not want to hurt you she will put up defensive techniques showing she is tolerating her man.
- She stares at you with a bored expression on her face.
- She scrolls through her phone or fondles with the t.v. remote while you talk.
- She only mumbles when you make plans because she does not believe you will make them come alive.
- She seems to be listening but day dreaming.
- She is not excited to be around you.
If these signs exist in your relationship, act fast.