Monday, June 20, 2016

Fathers Day


"I want to congratulate all the men out there who are working diligently to be good fathers whether they are stepfathers, or biological fathers or just spiritual fathers." 
                                                                                           T. D. Jakes

"When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry." 
                                                                                                William Shakespeare

"I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father's equal, and I never loved any other man as much."
                                                                                            Hedy Lamarr

"A good father believes that he does wisely to encourage enterprise, productive skill, prudent self-denial, and judicious expenditure on the part of his son."
                                                                                      William Graham Sumner

"My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me."
                                                                                                                  Jim Valvano

No comments:

Post a Comment